QuickBooks Web Connector Error “QBWC 1085”
QuickBooks accounting software helps you in maintaining all the accounting and financial records easily. It comes with such tools that make accounting easy and efficient. It decreases the chances of mistakes in your records and makes it more accurate. However, sometimes the software can also come across some errors that can hinder your workflow. QBWC 1085 error is one such error that obstructs the path of the online banking system. This article will provide you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Web Connector error 1085 manually. You can also get in touch with us at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number to get instant support for your issues.
What Does Error Code QBWC 1085 Means?
Before getting to the error, you must know about the QuickBooks Web Connector Tool. It is a Microsoft Windows application that allows the web services to transfer data with QuickBooks Desktop products. You face the error when a user login into QuickBooks that your company file has been opened by another user who is using a newer version of QuickBooks.
When the error occurs:
- You won’t be able to write the log
- The web connector will continue to file without the log file.
How To Fix Error QBWC1085
In case you have connected a third party application with your data through web connector:
- Close QuickBooks and web connector application
- Follow the path:
- Windows 7, 8 & Vista: c:/programData/Intuit/QBWebconnector/log
- Windows XP: c:/Documents and settings/All users/Application
- Right click on TXT file and click on Rename
- Add OLD at the end of the name (QBCLOG.TXT.OLD)
- Restart your system
- Open QuickBooks and login to the third party application using the appropriate login credentials
In case you have not connected any third party application with your data to:
- Login to windows with Administrator rights
- Go to the folder:
- Windows 7, 8 & Vista: C:/programData/Microsoft/Windows/Start menu/Startup
- Windows XP: C:/Documents and settings/All users/Start menu/Program
- Format QBWC tool
- Once the formatting finishes, restart your system and check if the error is resolved or not
Get Help And Technical Support to Fix QBWC 1085 Error Code
If the above-mentioned steps could not resolve the error and you are still facing the same error in the web connector tool then you are recommended to get in touch with the experts. To get in touch with a support team of enterprisesupportnumber.com, you just need to call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 toll-free.