QuickBooks provides you various accounting services that allow you to manage the accounts that help you to grow your business. However, there can be situations when your QuickBooks software can fall into various errors and issues that can have a bad impact on your business. Most common issues in QuickBooks software are the data damage issues. These data damage issues generally come through an error message and usually the error message is from 6xxx error series.
Most of the data damage issues can be resolved by using the Verify and Rebuild Utility. This article will provide you the procedure to resolve various QuickBooks issues through Verify and Rebuild Utility. It is not a complex process to perform but you still need to be careful while performing the steps. You can also get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289to get an instant resolution for all your issues.
Issues That Can Occur
QuickBooks is a multi-tasking accounting software but it is also true that this software is prone to errors. Mostly the data damage issues occur due to virus and malware infection. Virus and Malware infection can create the following issue:
- System starts to freeze suddenly
- Windows could not start up properly
- QuickBooks starts to freeze suddenly
- QuickBooks won’t open
- System slows down and responds slowly to your commands
How To Execute Repairs?
Repairing or resolving the above-mentioned issues is not that complex. In order to resolve these errors, you need to follow some basic guidelines provided by Intuit and you’ll be good to go. The Verify and Rebuild Utility can be the best option to resolve your QuickBooks company file issues because it is the only process that assures safeguard of your data. It provides you the option to take a backup of your company files even during the time of the error. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve the issues:
Step 1: Run The Rebuild Data Utility
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to Files > Utilities> Rebuild Data
- On the QuickBooks Information window, click on
- Follow the prompts provided on your screen to save the backup.
- Wait for the process to get finished and then click on OK
Step 2: Run the verify Data utility
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to Files > Utilities >Verify Data
- If a message pops-up on your screen that says QuickBooks detected no problem with your data, click on OK and you can use work on your QuickBooks company file.
- If it shows some error, you will be asked to click on Rebuild Now. Do the same and then click on
Now, you need to rebuild your data by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Validate the log file.
- For Windows Users: Press CTRL + F to open the search box and then find BEGIN VERIFY. Navigate to the latest file (logs are in date order with the latest at the bottom).
- For Mac Users: Scroll to the bottom to get the latest Verify information.
- Locate the LVL_Error and then mark the data damage error or locate it under the QuickBooks Learn and Support site.
Contact Us For Support
By following the above-mentioned steps, you should be able to resolve data damage issues using the Verify and Rebuild Utility. It is one of the best service provided by Intuit as this process can easily be performed by anyone. However, There can be some situations when Verify and Rebuild utility can’t even resolve your data damage issues. In such situations, you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get instant support for all your QuickBooks issues.